DETCLEAR Bright and Peel Gel- Review

by - 8:00 AM



Item: Meishoku DETCLEAR FACIAL PEELING GEL (MIX BERRY)

Commnets: This item here is good for weekly use, but not every day, I read others reviews after I purchased this item, and for me, it really helped with removing dead/dry skin, sometimes I would get drypacthes on my skin and this is the only product that worked for me. The texture is what I read about most in other reviews, but most people were complaining about the crumply silicone feel, and confusing that with the dead skin, therefore they didn't like it saying its misleading, yet I always say you can't knock it unless you try it, so try is out for a month and see. I haven't posted a review in forever, I have to many products to review so stay tuned. 
Rating: 4/5
Cost: $16.99
Where: Amazon.com and Asian Markets


You May Also Like

0 comments